How Easy and How Hard to Gain Page Rank for Your Blog

I can tell you the way easy you'll be able to get page rank 1, 2, or 3 for your blog, at the identical time you'll know the way hard to urge page rank 4 and above.

How Easy and How Hard to Gain Page Rank for Your Blog

I’m not status blogger and just blogging for over one year, but my experience has been helped me to complete a survey for the journey of gaining page rank for all my blogs although I’m not very sure about how google page rank algorithm works.

Yes, no body can exactly know the way google page rank algorithm works because google has never expose to public officially. But, we are able to predict the way to gain page rank although it's not one hundred pc the right way!


Why Your Blog continues to be Unranked after Several Times of Google Page Rank Update

I have about 10 blogs, several of blogger blogs (blogspot) and 2 domain blogs. Firstly, let me tell you why your blog remains unranked after several times of google page rank update. i've got one private and secret blogger blog which has never get linked to the other blog or website because I don’t want to let people understand this blog. After several times of google page rank update, this blog continues to be show unranked rather than PR0. From here I can guess blog with none linking from other blog or website will never have page rank, your blog are always showed page rank unranked.


How Easy Your Blog Can Get Page Rank 1, 2, or 3

I have several blogs with but 10 linking from other blogs with page rank 1,2, or 3, so these blog have gained PR1 and PR2 after page rank is updated. That’s really easy to urge PR1 or PR2, so don’t waste your money to shop for name with PR1, 2, or 3 with high price. Be patience to attend for google page rank update, i think that you simply can get PR1 easily without putting your exertions to create the link.

What about PR3 blog, the way to gain PR3 for your blog, I’m unsure what percentage linking that you simply need if your blog want to achieve PR3. likely over 10 linking is healthier, the foremost important is that attempt to exchange your blog link with PR3 blog which relevant to your blog topic.      Click: How to promote Your Blog


How Hard to urge Page Rank 4 and above.

Definitely very difficult if you have got never putting effort to create your link! I read many blogs on a daily basis, i've got checked their page rank for each blog that I read, i'm wondering how they'll get PR4 and above.

I found that blogs with page rank 4 and over likely received many reviews with link from other blogs. after all these blogs get reviewed at no cost because they write good contents. CONTENT IS KING! If people love your content, they're going to link your blog or blog post automatically.

Some blogs create free and premium theme for people to download so get the credit from people that use their free and premium theme. At the underside of the free or premium theme, most of the days you'll see the blog or website link from the initial theme designer.

They are many other ways to realize page rank – buy link, buy review, comment dofollow blog, and etc. You heard it, right?

I’m just sharing about my experience of the way to gain page rank for my blogs during this post. However, if you'll share the way to gain page rank for your blog, we are great to listen to about it!

Correct me if I was wrong because I’m not super genius in gaining page rank for my blog! :)

Click: 5 SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE TIPS FOR WRITING BLOG POSTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google AdSense Alternatives For Website 2023 | Best AdSense Alternatives

Why Forum Posting is Important In SEO?: what is Forum Posting In SEO

200+ High Pr Free Social Bookmarking Sites List 2023